Bank Land Loan Application
Individuals engaged in land investment in Turkey comes at the beginning of perhaps the most sensible individual type. We can easily see that those who buy land from the current and popular neighborhoods or the neighborhoods that are expected to become popular in the future are enriching these days.
While these individuals generally make land investments by taking land loans, land loans are obtained from Good Bank with the most suitable offers these days.
In this article, we will try to give detailed information about Good Finance land loan for you.
If you want to get a land loan and put it on your accumulated money, you want to link your money to an investment that sees the future; Here is almost everything you want to know about Is Bank land loan.
Good Bank Land Loan Features
Turkey Good Finance Bank, by your land loan also offers the following features while already on your side.
- Good Bank land loan is allocated to you up to 50% of the land you will buy. Therefore, you must have a backlog and know that you can only get half the amount of the land.
- Good bank is insured for your land loan. This is stated in your agreement before the loan is received.
- The mortgage on your land will not be removed in any form before your land loan payment ends.
- You can easily use Good Bank land loan with a maturity of up to 60 months. You do not pay interest difference regardless of 60 months or 12 months.
Good Bank Land Loan Interest Rates and Calculation
If you want to get a land loan from Good bank, you should first know the interest rates and perform a proper calculation.
On the other hand, the interest rate of the land loan to be provided by Good bank is seen as 1.35% and Good bank keeps it fixed, even though the installment amount increases. In addition to this interest rate, the following expense items can be added to your land loan.
- Insurance expenses.
- BSMV fee.
- Movable and immovable pledge fee.
- Appraisal fee.
First of all, after finding your main debt by indexing the amount you want with interest rate; You must also add the above cost items to your main debt.
This allows you to perform a manual calculation and find out how much you will pay to Good bank. However, let us report that some accounts may change and amounts may increase or decrease.
In addition, you can perform an automatic calculation, estimate an average, and calculate your loan by accessing the Good bank credit calculation engine from the link here. In the calculation engine here, not all costs are added.
Required Documents and Conditions for Good Finance Land Loan Application
As it is known, you can obtain only 50% of the land amount from Good Bank. In addition, Good bank demands that you have a good credit rating.
Individuals with an average credit rating and who want a high amount of credit can claim commodity to be vouched or mortgaged by Good bank. The following documents are known as documents requested by Good bank before applying to the land loan .
- Loan application form (available from the branch).
- Copy of identity card and original.
- If any, a certificate of income or documentation of your assets.
- A copy of the land title deed.
- Another document that the land you will receive is not mortgaged.
Is Bank Land Loan Application How?
Good Finance Bank land closest to apply for credit you need to visit Turkey Good Finance Bank branches. Don’t forget to take the above documents with you and include your credit note document if you have one.
During the meeting with the customer representative, you can clearly state your situation and submit the required documents to the representative by completing the loan application form and start your application process.
Your application will be evaluated and returned to you within 15 days. It is worth noting that Good bank has the right to request additional documents.